Ribbon Cutting: Berryville welcomes Arkansas Hospice to communityArkansas Hospice is a nonprofit organization all about “Arkansans caring for Arkansans.” That was the message of president and CEO Judy Wooten on Thursday as she thanked the Berryville and Carroll...
Doss is Republican candidate for Carroll County clerkConnie T. Doss of Berryville has announced that she will be a Republican candidate for Carroll County Clerk. Doss was unopposed in the May 22 preferential primary and will face incumbent Jamie...
- After ADEQ inspection: BV council approves bid for wastewater plant repairs (6/8/18)
- Parks panel is hot topic in Eureka (6/8/18)
- Alvarado to compete in national pageant (6/8/18)
- Carroll County undergraduates earn high marks at UA (6/8/18)
- Wagon Train Ride scheduled to pass through county June 22-24 (6/8/18)
- Kings River cleanup (6/8/18)
- Violet Hostetler (6/6/18)
- Ag Days (6/5/18)
- Gladden joins paper’s staff for summer (6/5/18)
- Berryville Library kicks off Summer Reading Program (6/5/18)
- Runners compete in Ice Cream Social 5K on SaturdayThe Ice Cream Social 5k took place on Saturday at the Berryville square and nearly 100 runners competed. Dylan Douglas was the overall winner, finishing with a time of 17 minutes and zero seconds. Trista Killingsworth finished first among females with a time of 23:00. Individual results are as follows:...
- Green Forest looking to improve during the offseason (6/12/18)
- Berryville students get awards at basketball camp (6/12/18)
- Lady Bobcats overcoming adversity (6/12/18)
- Lady Bobcats make it to the championship match (6/8/18)
- BV working hard during the summer (6/8/18)
- Lady Bobcats have a record-breaking season (6/5/18)
Dates and Times (6/8/18)When Jesus spoke to his disciples for the last time, he spoke to them about the Kingdom of God, the reign of God’s love in the world. True to form, they misunderstood him. Their thoughts went immediately, not to love, but self-preservation. “Lord, has the time come for you to free us and restore our kingdom?” they asked...
A rare opportunity (6/5/18)By the time most of you read this column, I hope to be away from the office with not a single thought of work in my head as I enjoy some quality time with my oldest son. Ronnie and his family live in North Little Rock, and we don’t get to spend as much time together as I would like. But he’s due in Berryville later today and I am looking forward to his arrival...
All Are Welcome (6/1/18)This first week of June the Eastern Orthodox Church will celebrate the annual Feast Day of St. Philip the Deacon, also known as Philip the Evangelist. He was an influential and powerful leader in the early church, and is most often remembered for his role in the conversion of an individual known simply as “The Ethiopian Eunuch.”...
Sheriff offers thanks (6/5/18)Dear Carroll County Newspaper, Thanks to you and your donation of a free listing, Carroll County Law Enforcement Appreciation Week was a complete success. So many times, our law enforcement goes unrecognized for all they do and how they put their...
High praise for park (6/5/18)Dear Editor, There is a new top dog in my house named Frankie who insists on twice daily walks. This mandate has caused me to discover and use Berryville’s city parks. It has been a happy discovery, especially the Mill Creek Wildlife Park adjacent...
- William Autry (6/13/18)WILLIAM CARROLL AUTRY, of Berryville, Arkansas was born October 15, 1938 in Berryville, Arkansas,...
- Rex Tharp (6/12/18)Rex William Tharp, age 83, of Green Forest, AR passed from this life on Sunday, June 10, 2018. He...
- Mary Wilson (6/11/18)MARY LOU WILSON, of Oak Grove, Arkansas was born on October 19, 1933, daughter of Charlie Spoon and...
- Herman Thomason (6/8/18)Herman Dale Thomason, age 86, of Berryville, Ark., passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at his home....
Help WantedHELP WANTED: Part-Time/Full-Time at Oak Grove Country Store. Flexible hours, must know how to short order cook. Call 870-654-3406.
City Real EstateHOLIDAY ISLAND , 3 bedroom 2 bath 1800 sq ft, nice fireplace, REDUCED TO $90,500. Text for pictures 479-244-9682.
Commercial Property Rental650-SQUARE FOOT Office or Work Space. 1 block off Berryville square. Freshly painted, Epoxy painted concrete floor. References required. 300 East Church Street. Call David at 870-423-8036.
GeneralESTATE SALE: Tuesday, June 12th, 10am-6pm. 54 CR 544, Berryville. Near Dry Fork Creek. Western hats, mower and various tools.