Accused of killing wife in 2017, suspect freed on bondA Franklin County man who is accused of killing his wife at a Eureka Springs rental cabin in 2017 was released on bond Monday night after being arrested Friday — nearly two years after the alleged...
A deal is a dealKali Newby, first assistant manager at Casey’s General Store in Berryville, enjoys shoving a pie in the face of manager Jared Warner. Warner had promised the store’s employees that if they raised the...
- National Merit Scholar: Green Forest senior earns prestigious honor (4/12/19)
- GF Council moves into new city hall (4/12/19)
- ADA coordinator updates ES council on compliance measures (4/12/19)
- ES board approves advertising bids for elementary remodel (4/12/19)
- Student of the Month (4/12/19)
- Honors for BV band (4/12/19)
- Medical marijuana commission OKs change in ownership for Osage Creek Cultivation (4/12/19)
- Scholarship recipients (4/12/19)
- A Cup of Love Ministry seeking donations to purchase building (4/12/19)
- No change for residents: County seeks autonomy on solid waste (4/9/19)
- Anstaff Relays: Green Forest stars shine on home trackGreen Forest seniors Lexington Hilton and Karina Maravillas put on a show on their home track at last week’s Anstaff Relays. Hilton took first place in the boys 800-meter, 1,600 meter and 3,200-meter races. Maravillas won the girls 800 and 1,600 and ran the anchor leg on the Lady Tigers’ winning 4X800 relay team...
- Pitchers' duel: Late run lifts Farmington over Berryville in conference matchup (4/12/19)
- Bobcats' confidence intact, coach says (4/12/19)
- Berryville girls look to build momentum (4/12/19)
- Lady Bobcats rally to beat Valley Springs (4/12/19)
- Tigers drop doubleheader to Rose Bud (4/12/19)
- Bobcats' bats get busy: Gregory's cycle highlights doubeleheader sweep for Berryville (4/9/19)
When It Rains, It Pours (4/12/19)On the first night of my family’s homelessness, it rained. It rained so hard that the roof of the old car we were sleeping in leaked. This was one of the best nights of my life because that was the night we found God. The concept of a new business was born. We decided that I needed to go to law school. I have since graduated law school, become a published author and am a motivational speaker. Life is good...
Spring cleaning (4/9/19)It’s that time of the year again. Dust off your tabletops and pull the oven out for a deep inspection ––spring cleaning is underway. I’m sure you’re all just as excited as I am. Now, spring cleaning can mean something different to all of us. For some, it’s clearing out closets and reorganizing shelves. ...
Hiking in history (4/9/19)Tracing your family roots can be shockingly literal sometimes. Back in March, I drove down to Stone County to visit my family. Both sides of my family are from the area. My dad grew up in Fifty-Six, which has about as many people as the name implies. My mom grew up “in town” in Mountain View, the county seat...
Auto shop recommendation (4/9/19)I love to tell people about places that deliver on promises and Blair’s Auto is one of these places. This auto repair shop has been delivering on promises to customers and they are ecstatic about the work that is being done on their cars. I meet and...
Letter represented one man’s opinion (4/2/19)Dear Editor: The letter to the Editor titled: Code enforcement is Haphazard, is the opinion of one B&B owner (maybe one other) and needs to be recognized as not representing the opinions of the majority of B&B owners in this community. Behind this...
- Alan Crane (4/16/19)ALAN LEE CRANE, of Eagle Rock, Missouri, was born January 30, 1963, in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, to...
- Thelma George (4/15/19)Thelma Geraldine George, 85, of Fort Worth, TX, formerly of Berryville, AR passed away April 11,...
- Walter Parks, Jr. (4/11/19)Walter Wallace Parks Jr, 97, of Green Forest, AR passed away April 8, 2019. He was born in El...
Mary Murray (4/9/19)On the evening of Friday, March 15, 2019, Mary Murray passed away while resting at the Willard...
City Real EstateMINOR FIXER-UPPER needs paint & floor covering, 4-bedroom, 3-full bath approximately 1800 sq ft, large fenced yard, large storage building, newer neighborhood, built in 2013. Asking $136,000 value $170,000. Call 479-244-7392.
Help WantedTANNER PIPE AND STEEL. Please apply in person at 7748 Limestone Drive, Harrison, Arkansas.
Commercial Equipment650-SQUARE FOOT Commercial Space. 1-block off Berryville square. Freshly painted, Epoxy painted concrete floor. References required. $475/month. 300 East Church Street. Call David at 870-423-8036.
General5735 WEST MAIN in Green Forest Friday, April 19, 7-5 and Saturday April 20, 7-12. Next to R&D Pawn. LG large capacity front loading gas dryer with drawer, kitchen ware, small steam press for clothes, toys, baby items, clothes all sizes, and lots of miscellaneous. Rain or Shine!