Hagler petition provides detailsMore details were available Monday about prosecutorsí efforts to revoke the probation of Neal Scott Hagler, a Berryville man who served a year in the county jail after pleading guilty to negligent...
Hip, hip, hooray! BV cheerleaders get bid to nationalsThe Berryville cheer team has been invited to compete at nationals, and senior Jacey Howerton was selected as an All-State cheerleader.
- Berryville School Menus, Jan. 27-31, 2020 (1/24/20)
- Green Forest School Menus, Jan. 27-31, 2020 (1/24/20)
- Eureka Springs School Menus, Jan. 27-31, 2020 (1/24/20)
- Senior Center Menus, Jan. 27-31 (1/24/20)
- Homeless count: Carroll County count scheduled for Friday (1/24/20)
- Rockiní Pig owner excited about Pine Mountain project (1/24/20)
- GF Homecoming (1/24/20)
- School employee arrested for alleged domestic battery (1/24/20)
- Pet of the week: Handsome (1/24/20)
- Local students honored at Arkansas Tech (1/24/20)
- Compton sets tone in Berryville win (1/24/20)
- Grind of three quick games catches up with Bobcats (1/24/20)
- Highlanders work overtime to beat Cotter (1/24/20)
- Lead Hill takes two from Green Forest (1/24/20)
- Big wins for Bobcats: Berryville beats Harrison, Gentry (1/21/20)
- Lady Bobcats donít allow loss to linger (1/21/20)
Evolution of TV (1/24/20)Some people live their whole lives without owning a television and they seem to be doing just fine. I respect that decision but itís not for me. From an early age, I have loved everything about television. It started with Barney ĖĖ according to my mother, I was so obsessive about it that she almost had a mental breakdown. ...
January always makes me blue (1/24/20)Itís fair to say that January is not my favorite month. Itís been well-documented that I am not a fan of cold weather, and itís not unusual for me to take ill this time of year. That hasnít happened the past couple of winters, though, and I wonder if itís because Iíve become proactive about getting a flu shot every fall...
Chiefsí rally is a sight to behold (1/17/20)I watch a lot of football. I mean, I watch a LOT of football. Before Sunday, the most amazing thing I had ever witnessed on a football field was a 1994 NAIA playoff game between the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff and Western Montana. Western Montana led 46-45 and had the ball with a little more than a minute remaining. ...
- James Walter (1/23/20)James H. Walter, of Green Forest, Arkansas was born October 30, 1930, in New Columbus, Pennsylvania...
- Patsy Richardson (1/23/20)Patsy Wanita Richardson, of Berryville, Arkansas was born December 29, 1947, in Bentonville,...
- Faris Miller (1/21/20)Faris Gene Miller, son of Carl Miller and Louisa (Walker) Jones, was born September 20, 1938 at...
- Edward Pharis (1/21/20)Edward (Ed) Irving Pharis passed away January 18, 2020 in Berryville, Arkansas, at the age of 92....
Help WantedCATHOUSE LOUNGE is looking for 1-year experienced cooks & also servers with knowledge of a P.O.S. system. Apply in person at 82 Armstrong, Eureka Springs Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-4pm.
Help WantedCNA'S NEEDED for all shifts at Autumn Hill Nursing Facility. $1500.00 sign on bonus. Please apply at 500 Hammons Ave Berryville, AR.
Help WantedHIRING FOR full-time Housekeeping position at Autumn Hill Nursing Facility. Saturday-Wednesday 7:30am-3:00pm. Please apply at 500 Hammons Ave Berryville, AR.
Apartments - UnfurnishedTOWNHOUSE APARTMENT . 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, w/d hookups. Recent renovations. Lakefront, lakeview. Fronts paved Leatherwood bike trail. Pets allowed case-by-case. $675 month. Text v/m 479-601-2996.