Notarized confession: Former pastor accused of stealing nearly $70,000The former pastor of a Eureka Springs church faces felony charges after allegedly siphoning nearly $70,000 in donations for his personal use.
'Strength and Joy': Longtime alderman Gibson leaves legacy of good will“He was a source of strength and joy to all the lives he touched. Berryville has lost a true ambassador.” That passage, in the official obituary for Joel Lloyd Gibson, perfectly sums up a lifetime...
- GF signs Entegrity contract (11/19/19)
- All 11 JPs file to seek re-election to quorum court (11/19/19)
- Green Forest school board approves Entegrity agreement (11/19/19)
- Friends of the Library annual meeting draws record crowd (11/19/19)
- New officers (11/19/19)
- Hospital commission hires consulting firm for transition (11/19/19)
- Eureka Springs School Menus, Nov. 18-22, 2019 (11/15/19)
- Green Forest School Menus, Nov. 18-22, 2019 (11/15/19)
- Berryville School Menus, Nov. 18-22, 2019 (11/15/19)
- Honoring Veterans: Berryville assemblies recognize military service (11/15/19)
- Lady Tigers hope to learn from loss (11/19/19)
- Turnovers cost Eureka Springs in loss to Shiloh Christian (11/19/19)
- Junior Bobcats (11/19/19)
- Bobcats earn bragging rights in Carroll County Super Bowl (11/15/19)
- Tigers finish 3rd in Class 3A cross country (11/15/19)
- Bobcats show fight in loss to Prairie Grove (11/8/19)
Who will replace Morris? (11/15/19)The University of Arkansas rightfully called an end to Chad Morris’ Reign of Error on Sunday, less than 24 hours after — just when you thought Razorback football couldn’t possibly get any worse — the Hogs were blown off the field by a Western Kentucky team that couldn’t beat Central Arkansas this season...
Social media situation (11/15/19)Like many of you, I have been on Facebook for years — nearly 10 years, to be exact. I joined the site during my junior year of high school and used the heck out of it for a pretty long time. Everyone likes to share what’s on their mind every now and then. Teenagers love to do that regularly. I was not an exception...
Freedom (11/8/19)Last week marked a major milestone for me. On Oct. 28, 2013, I broke up with my abusive ex-boyfriend for good. We were together for three and a half years. Those were some of the worst years of my life, but I didn’t realize it until the relationship ended...
Library grateful for Friends (10/18/19)Dear Editor, The Berryville Public Library gets by with a little help from our Friends … actually, we get by with a lot of help from our Friends! Re-established three years ago, our Friends of the Library group has raised nearly $30,000 to fund...
AC Addiction (9/27/19)I enjoy and often agree with editorials by Scott Loftis, but I must offer an alternative view to his “Fall Fantasies,” (Carroll County News, 9-17-2019). I believe the condition of “sweating … through spring and summer …waiting for the respite of...
- Sammy Vandegriff (11/20/19)Graveside services for Mr. Sam Vandegriff, loving husband, father, and grandfather, were held at...
- Ronald Rupe (11/20/19)Ronald J Rupe, of Holiday Island, Arkansas was born May 10, 1938 in Los Angeles, California to...
- Charles Weston (11/14/19)Charles “Brub” Weston, was born May 28, 1961, in Eureka Springs, Arkansas to Charles Levon and...
- Zelda Lynch (11/13/19)Zelda Jane Lynch of Green Forest, Arkansas, was born April 12, 1931 in Rule, Arkansas, to Willie...
Houses for RentPLESANT VIEW! 4-bedroom/2-bath with large garage near Green Forest. Garden & storm basement. No smoking/pets. Lease, deposit & references. $700/month. (816)-994-0246
MiscellaneousMIKE'S DRAIN Cleaning Experienced, reliable, trustworthy with professional equipment. 10% off with this ad. 417-846-3596.
Help WantedNOW HIRING- Red Bud Manor is interviewing for a housekeeping position. Competitive pay. 7-Kingshighway, Eureka Springs. Call 479-253-9649 or 501-680-3772.
Help WantedEXCEPTIONAL DENTAL office seeking full-time dental assistant/front desk position. We have wonderful patient clientele, an enthusiastic team and a sincere dentist dedicated to providing quality dental care. We are looking for a team player who is motivated, positive, caring and reliable with a great attitude! Previous dental experience helpful, but attitude and work ethic are our first priority. Please send resume and paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 870-423-7173