- No smoking? GF council considers tobacco-free parks ordinance (3/17/17)
- NARMC announces details on BV clinic (3/17/17)
- Always smiling: Friends remember Chris Epley for his bright, endearing personality (3/17/17)
- Berryville board approves 2017-18 school calendar (3/17/17)
- GF board approves community service program (3/17/17)
- Support nonprofits on ArkansasGives Day April 6 (3/17/17)
- State Dems reviewing Carroll Co. situation (3/14/17)
- Axe Attack: BV man arrested, accused of assaulting mother (3/14/17)
- BV board OKs stipend increase on first reading (3/14/17)
- Santiago in court briefly; judge issues continuance (3/14/17)
- Bobcats dismantle Green ForestThe Berryville Bobcats got off to a fast start and never looked back in a 12-0 road victory over the Green Forest Tigers on Thursday evening. A Thomas Trowbridge single was Berryville's first hit of the day in the top of the first. A Davis Stone double to left scored Trowbridge and Robby Broseus' ground ball to short scored Stone and Jesse Poteet. ...
Cultivating Indifference (3/17/17)“You have two ears and one mouth, so listen twice as much as you speak.” My father recited this proverb to me more than a few times as I was growing up (Along with the snarky, “Children should be never heard and rarely seen.”). I can’t say that I fully heeded his lesson: I make a living by speaking, writing and spouting words...
Work it out (3/16/17)Sometime in 2009, my mom had a really bad day. She quit her job after working more than a decade at the same company, and her supposed close friend weaseled her way into my mom’s position. This all happened in one day, but it had been building up for quite some time...
The Siren Song (3/10/17)When I was in the seventh grade, my social studies teacher read Homer’s “Odyssey” to our class over the course of a semester. That sprawling chronicle was a gift to my 13-year-old self, and my more-than-four-decades-old self remains enthralled with all the characters of the Greek imagination...
- Roger Booth (3/17/17)ROGER DALE BOOTH, of Berryville, Arkansas, was born May 17, 1944 in Point Lookout, Missouri son of...
- Bertha Hawkins (3/17/17)ERTHA JUNE HAWKINS, resident of Berryville, Arkansas, was born June 28, 1937 in Eureka Springs,...
- Lola Turner (3/17/17)Lola Turner (95), a devout Christian, of Eureka Springs, Arkansas went to be with the Lord on...
Daniel Renner (3/14/17)Daniel Joseph Renner was born on October 28, 1959 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and died of natural causes...
Houses for RentEUREKA SPRINGS STUDIO: All utilities with cable and wi-fi, washer & dryer and garage. $575/month $500/security. (479)-253-3285.
Autos2000' JEEP WRANGLER 4x4 , 4-cylinder with ac $6,200. 77' CORVETTE project car, many extra parts $5,500. 08' HONDA 4x4 Rancher ES $4,100. Call (870)-423-4703. Call or text (870)-654-2975.
Houses for RentNICE SINGLE story home for lease in Berryville. 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 2-stall attached garage. Quiet, located on Jessica Avenue. $825 rent $825 deposit. Call 417-718-4963.
Help WantedGOOD SHEPHERD HUMANE SOCIETY is hiring for the following positions: Part-time Cat Tech (Wednesday's & Thursday's) and Two Full-time Dog Techs (2-shifts available). Apply in person at the Shelter, 6486 Hwy 62, Eureka Springs.