Affidavit: Bolerjack confessed to theftFormer Eureka Springs parks employee Dove Bolerjack admitted to stealing more than $2,600 in department funds, according to a criminal affidavit.
Assisted living facilities to allow guests soonArkansasí assisted living facilities have subject to strict directives during the COVID-19 pandemic, because they are home to the most vulnerable population.
- Legal battle continues over $18 fee: Receiver wants bondholders to get $2 million (6/30/20)
- Berryville High School prom plans canceled (6/30/20)
- Stateís case count tops 20,000 but new cases dip (6/30/20)
- ES council OKs resolution encouraging use of masks (6/30/20)
- County official updates voters on election prep (6/30/20)
- ES parks director addresses reopening plans (6/30/20)
- BV Chamber seeks donations to support ĎFire on the Mountainí (6/30/20)
- Carroll County libraries holding virtual activities for summer (6/30/20)
- Pet of the Week: Bianca (6/30/20)
- Eureka Springs High School to offer in-house and online classes (6/30/20)
Wear a mask, save a life (6/30/20)Even though it shouldnít be, I have a feeling this column will be unpopular with some of our readers. Thatís why I want to state the facts right out of the gate. Here it goes. We are living in the middle of a deadly pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people across the globe. The number of deaths has decreased in many countries but continues to increase in the United States. Northwest Arkansas, the region in which we live, is a national hot spot for COVID-19 deaths...
Poor marks for Asa (6/30/20)Asa Hutchinsonís almost-daily updates on COVID-19, aired live via YouTube, have become required viewing since the pandemic began in March. Iíve been generally pleased, for what itís worth, with Hutchinsonís performance as governor. As a conservative Republican, he has managed to find enough common ground with Democratic legislators to function fairly successfully as the stateís chief executive. ...
My biggest blessings (6/23/20)This column is being written on Friday morning, which is an anomaly. Typically, itís more like Monday morning. Iím a procrastinator by nature ó something Iíve learned to guard against since I work in a deadline-based business. Sometimes, itís difficult deciding on a topic. Sometimes I write about politics. Sometimes I write about sports. Sometimes I write about whatís most important to me, and thatís my family. This is one of those times...
GeneralNEIGHBORHOOD GARAGE SALE! 3-blocks east of the Office Pub, Hwy 86, Eagle Rock. July 9th-July 11th, 8am-4pm.
Mobile Home Lots RentalRENT SPACES Osage Mobile Home Park between Berryville/ Eureka Springs, Country view, water, sewer/trash included. 870-423-6690.
Miscellaneous3-D ROOFING - Composition roofs up to 8/12 pitch, layovers & tear offs. Free Estimates. If you need roof repair or new roof on your house, please call Don at 870-805-5730.
Apartments - UnfurnishedNUNEZ LANE Apartments, Berryville. No pets, HUD approved. 1-bedroom, $425./month; and 2-bedroom, $525./month, $300./deposit. 870-350-6186 .