State goes four days without virus deathMondayís report from the Arkansas Department of Health regarding the COVID-19 pandemic contained a dose of good news for state residents. As of Monday morning, no new deaths related to the novel...
Affadavit: Suspect confirmed involvement in 2018 Alvard slayingOne of the three men arrested earlier this year in the 2018 murder of Christopher Alvard in his home near Eureka Springs confirmed to investigators that all three were involved in Alvardís death,...
- Defendantsí attorney seeks emergency hearing in suit against CAPC (4/13/21)
- Berryville council approves requests for one-man band, Pioneer Days (4/13/21)
- Proceeds from $18 assessment fee are topic for May 10 Pulaski County hearing (4/13/21)
- YAC grants to be awarded at April 19 Grant Parade (4/13/21)
- Eureka Springs hospital board searching for CFO (4/13/21)
- Pet of the Week: Harry Katter (4/13/21)
- Donate to Berryville Library through AmazonSmile (4/13/21)
- Giving Day yields $21K for Berryville Library (4/13/21)
- Doctors Day 2021 (4/13/21)
- Local schools continue mask policies (4/6/21)
- Green Forest players earn conference honorsThe Green Forest Tigers had one of their basketball seasons in several years, advancing to the regional tournament. The teamís success also led to some individual honors, as senior Daniel McDonald and junior Jordan McLoud were named to the 3A-1 West all-conference team. Senior Adrian Serna earned honorable mention all-conference honors.
- Tigers sweep doubleheader from Clinton (4/15/21)
- Bobcats pick up conference win (4/13/21)
- Hutson is choice to lead Berryville football (4/13/21)
- Soccer: Unbeaten Tigers get big win at Harrison (4/13/21)
- Lady Bobcats top Prairie Grove before loss to Shiloh (4/13/21)
- Soccer: Green Forest girls wonít let loss linger (4/13/21)
Pondering family (4/13/21)Family is weird. It doesnít matter what size. Big, small, blended, chosen ó no matter how theyíre put together, being part of a family can put you through the wringer, make you stronger, break you down or lift you up. Often at the same time. I come from a small family. Growing up, it was just my mom, her parents and myself. We were four people in a two-bedroom house...
A web of lies (4/13/21)It happened on Sunday. Gideon was working in his classroom so I cleaned the kitchen and swept the floors. Sweeping near the sliding glass doors, I saw a small black dot on the run. It was smaller than my smallest fingerprint, but that didnít matter. It was a spider...
Who needs sleep with all this TV? (4/6/21)Netflix is ruining my sleep schedule. Itís getting a fair bit of help from Disney+, HBO Max, Prime and all the other streaming services. As Iíve written before, I watch a lot of television. A lot. My mother would say too much. Heck, your mother would likely say the same if she knew how much TV I watch...
- Raymundo Rivera (4/14/21)Raymundo Rivera of Berryville, Arkansas was born April 6, 1956 in Martinez De La Torre, Vera Cruz,...
- Orvey Eklund (4/14/21)Orvey B Eklund of Holiday Island, Arkansas was born May 19, 1919 to Otto and Bessie (Olson) Eklund...
- Beverly Brumlow (4/13/21)Beverly Jeanette Brumlow, born in Marlin Texas on April 24, 1943 to Dutch and Mildred Lucille...
- William Thomas Donnell (4/7/21)Tom of Branson, Mo. was born Nov. 20, 1945 to Thena and Luther Donnell in Eureka Springs, Ark. He...
Help WantedNWRHA is looking for a maintenance person for a property in Berryville, Arkansas. Position is full time at 40 hours a week. Some travel required. resumes will be accepted until May 7, 2021. Please mail your resume Attn: Jessica Mills, P.O. Box 2568, Harrison, AR 72602-2568 or email them to email@example.com no phone calls.
Help WantedTHE WRITERS' Colony at Dairy Hollow is hiring a part-time Assistant Director with opportunity for advancement. For full job description and to apply visit www.writerscolony.org.
Help WantedHELP WANTED Green House/Garden Center. Plant experience needed with some retail sales. Apply at Roots Green House 24330 Green Lane, Shell Knob, MO. 5-miles north of Carr Lane on Hwy 39. 417-671-2412
Help WantedCARROLL COUNTY Solid Waste District is looking for a CDL driver class A or B. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including but not limited to, company-paid health care, a retirement contribution and paid vacations. For additional information, please submit an application at 706 S. Main, Berryville.