Dispatch Desk: Eureka Police — Aug. 30-Sept. 6, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 2:12 p.m. — An officer responded to the area of Planer Hill for a reported traffic problem, assisted and the traffic was cleared.
• 10:57 a.m. — An officer responded to a local church parking lot for a reported suspicious subject in a truck who had been there for several hours. An officer made contact with the subject and the subject left the property. No report was needed.
• 11:26 a.m. — An officer responded to the area of E. Van Buren for a call of a semi-truck with a large bubble in its back tire that could cause a traffic hazard. An officer made contact with the driver and advised him of the issue. No report was needed.
• 10:09 a.m. — An officer spoke with a caller about a reported suspicious person and filed a report.
• 12:40 p.m. — An officer responded to the downtown area for reported suspicious people, made contact and the subjects left the area.
• 10:23 a.m. — Officers responded to a local business to trespass an individual from the property.
• 12:21 p.m. — Officers responded to a local business for a disturbance call.
• 9:08 a.m. — An officer responded to the area of Oakridge for a reported suspicious motorcycle parked on the street and placed a red tag on the vehicle.
• 10:08 a.m. — Officers responded to Kingshxghway for a reported injured deer, located the animal and it was put down.
• 10:16 a.m. — An officer responded to E. Van Buren for an accident, made contact and the parties exchanged information. No report was needed.
• 11:58 a.m. — An officer responded to Highway 23 city limits for a reported reckless driver, checked the area but did not locate anything.