Dispatch Desk: Eureka Springs Police: Feb. 22-28, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 8:38 a.m. — Officers responded to a local residence for a theft report.
• 10:58 a.m. — Officers responded to a local business for a private property accident report.
• 11:31 a.m. — As a result of a traffic stop, a man was arrested for driving on suspended license and possession of a firearm by certain persons.
• 12:25 p.m. — Officer responded to ESPD for a walk in report.
• 6:49 p.m. — Officers, EMS and ESFD responded to a one-vehicle accident involving a gas meter.
• 7:56 a.m. — Officer responded to a local business in reference to an alarm. Officer made contact with employee and all was fine.
• 9 a.m. — Officer spoke to a female in the lobby in reference to threats via phone. Officer advised No report was filed.
• 10:04 a.m. — Officer was dispatched to a local residence in reference to an alarm. The alarm was canceled by alarm company.
• 4:54 p.m. — Responded to an area motel for an intoxicated guest walking around the parking lot disturbing other guests.
• 5:51 p.m. — Officer responded to an area residence for a burglary alarm. Home was secure.
• 5:59 p.m. — Officer responded to an area apartment complex for a disturbance. Upon arrival, the parties involved had left.
• 8:37 a.m. — A man with an outstanding warrant turned himself to the police for failure to pay.
• 3:02 p.m. — An officer spoke with the reporting party regarding a follow up on a previous report. The reporting party also spoke with the original officer that took his report.
• 5:05 p.m. — Officer responded to a possible domestic disturbance. The officer was unable to locate the parties involved.
• 6:11 p.m. — Officer responded to a report of an open door at a local business. The building was secured.
• 9:30 p.m. — Officer responded to check for suspicious activity. The officer was unable to locate the person or activity.
• 11:58 p.m. — Officer responded to a residence to stand by while they picked up a female that's in an abusive situation.
• 6:40 p.m. — The caller advised that she had heard gun shots in the area. An officer responded to check the area and was unable to locate anyone shooting. The officer also did not hear any gun shots.
• 9:01 a.m. — Officers were dispatched to investigate a report of suspicious persons. Officers made contact and no report was filed.
• 10:13 a.m. — Officer responded to a report of loose dogs. Officers was unable to locate the animals.
• 11:14 a.m. — Officer responded to Eureka Springs Hospital in reference to a disturbance. Officer assisted and all was quieted.
• 1:22 p.m. — Officer responded to eugenia street in reference to an animal problem.
• 4:31 p.m. — Officer responded to a local business for an alarm.
• 8:15 p.m. — Officer responded for a follow up at a local business.
• 8:15 p.m. — An officer spoke with a few individuals in the lobby regarding a follow up.
• 11:43 a.m. — Officer responded to a report of an abandoned vehicle.
• 2:30 p.m. — Officer responded to an area business for a burglary alarm. Building was secure.