Dispatch Desk: Eureka Police — Aug. 9-13, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 1:53 p.m. — An officer responded to W. Van Buren for an accident and filed a report.
• 9:54 a.m. — An officer responded to E. Van Buren for a reported assault and advised that the victim was transported to the hospital and no report was needed at the time.
• 10:50 a.m. — An officer responded to a local residence for a reported welfare concern, located the subject and advised they were fine.
• 12:15 p.m. — An officer went to Madison County to transport a subject to the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office on an outstanding Eureka Springs warrant.
• 4:26 p.m. — Officers responded to Center and Mountain streets for a minor two-vehicle accident and a report was taken.
• 1:45 p.m. — An officer responded to a local motel for reported suspicious circumstances, made contact and no report was needed at the time.
• 2 p.m. — An officer responded to a local apartment complex for a reported disturbance, made contact and one party was gone. No report was needed at the time.