Dispatch Desk: Eureka Springs Police — Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 6:32 p.m. — Officers responded to assist EMS with a possible combative patient.
• 11:13 p.m. — An officer responded to an area business for a burglary alarm and the building was secured.
• 2:53 a.m. — An officer responded to a report of a possibly intoxicated driver.
• 11:06 a.m. — A subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a traffic stop.
• 1:34 p.m. — An officer responded to a motel for a possible breaking and entering report but found no report was needed.
• 5:57 p.m. — An officer found an abandoned vehicle at a business on E. Van Buren.
• 4:34 a.m. — An officer responded to a local business for a report on criminal mischief.
• 7:53 p.m. — Officers responded for a welfare check on a homeless subject but could not locate the subject.
• 12:06 a.m. — An officer responded to a local business for an alarm and all was well.
• 5:51 p.m. — An officer responded to Basin Park for a motorcycle that was parked in the park. An officer searched the area but could not locate the motorcycle.
• 6:27 p.m. — An officer spoke with a subject in the police department lobby regarding suspicious activity.
• 9:09 p.m. — Officers and deputies spoke with a subject regarding suspicious activity.
• 10:06 p.m. — An officer responded to the Madison County line to transfer a prisoner who was arrested on Eureka Springs warrant for failure to appear.
• 1:10 p.m. — Three male subjects were arrested for felony possession and MISD possession after a traffic stop.
• 4:30 p.m. — An officer responded to locate a male subject jumping into traffic but could not find the subject.
• 4:59 p.m. — An officer responded for a possible disturbance between two subjects, made contact with both parties and found everything was OK.
• 5:47 p.m. — Officers responded to a local hotel for a civil dispute, where a subject was taken into custody on warrant.
• 6:02 p.m. — An officer responded to an area for a male subject that was wanting to leave.
• 6:08 p.m. — An officer spoke with a subject regarding threats.
• 7:42 a.m. — Officers responded to a burglary alarm at a business, made contact with the owner and advised everything was OK.
• 5:15 p.m. — Officers completed a welfare check on a female subject and all was well.
• 9:34 p.m. — Officers responded to speak with a caller about a break-in.
• 11:32 p.m. — Officers responded to an altercation, where a subject was arrested for disorderly conduct, battery in the third degree and public intoxication.
• 12:27 a.m. — Officers responded to the area of Kingshighway and Eugenia St. for an open 911 line, checked the area and did not see or hear anyone in distress.
• 1:38 a.m. — Officers responded to the area of Hillside and Grand Ave. for an open 911 call, checked a residence and the area and did not see or hear anyone in distress.
• 8:03 a.m. — A caller reported two vehicles that passed her coming from Berryville that almost ran her off the road and said she believed one of them just parked behind her. Officers made contact with the complainant who advised that the vehicle left before he arrived. They could not locate the described vehicle in town.
• 8:58 p.m. — All was well after an alarm.
• 10:03 p.m. — Officers responded to a motel to speak with a subject about possible unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• 12:07 a.m. — All was well after an alarm.
• 8:55 a.m. — A manager at a hotel requested that a vehicle in the loading zone be towed and the vehicle was tagged for removal.
• 9:06 a.m. — The parks director requested an officer to report damage to a stone monument in the park. Officers responded and filed a report on the damage.
• 10 a.m. — A caller reported a subject that came to the door of a clinic while they were closed for lunch and became belligerent when they advised her that they were closed. An officer responded and spoke with the subject.