Detention Center Intake Log 12-30-2019 to 01-01-2020
This listing includes individuals who are booked into the Carroll County Detention Center. Charges may be reduced or dropped, and individuals are presumed innocent until being found guilty in court. As of Thursday, Jan. 2, a total of 82 inmates were being housed in the detention center.
• James Russell Clark, 36, Bentonville, was booked on failure to pay on contempt of court.
• Ryan Alexander Jurik, 19, Rogers, was booked on possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Justin Mark King, 30, Rogers, was booked on hold for Benton County.
• Tina Marie Schultz, 32, Bella Vista, was booked on failure to appear on class B misdemeanor, driving on suspended license, no proof of liability insurance and fictitious vehicle license.
• David Keith Strait, 44, Berryville, was booked on body attachment.
• Katherine Shelly Boomsma, 34, Eureka Springs, was booked on drinking in public.
• Jeffrey Arin Hendrickson, 43, Eureka Springs, was booked on failure to appear on theft of property and mischief and failure to pay.
• Matthew James Jacob, 45, Berryville, was booked on failure to appear on time pay.
• William Charles Phillips, 22, Berryville, was booked on failure to appear on Class C misdemeanor and driving on suspended license.
• Jack Allen Desplaines, 63, Lampe, Mo., was booked on possession of controlled substances, resisting arrest and public intoxication.
• Randall Dale Faucher, 26, Omaha, was booked on hold for Harrison police for theft of property and failure to appear.