Detention Center Intake Log 10-15-2018 to 10-17-2018
This listing includes individuals who are booked into the Carroll County Detention Center. Charges may be reduced or dropped, and individuals are presumed innocent until being found guilty in court. As of Thursday, Oct. 18, a total of 100 inmates were being housed in the detention center.
• James Richard Asbury, 43, Berryville, was booked on court appearance.
• Ryan Wayne Edmonson, 23, Eureka Springs, was booked on failure to appear.
• Jaclyn Rebecca Huddleston, 33, Mountain Home, was booked on speeding, driving on a suspended license, defective equipment and on hold for Madison County.
• Joe Alan Hudson, 27, Berryville, was booked on a drug court violation.
• Gene Jackson, 33, Rogers was booked on body attachment.
• Anthony Wayne McKown, 32, Springdale, was booked on hold for the Arkansas Department of Corrections.
• Christopher Wayne Poyner, 53, Green Forest, was booked on court appearance.
• Tommy Lee Sargent, 57, Clyde, Texas, was booked on speeding and disregarding a stop sign.
• Linsey Calin Williams, 28, Berryville, was booked on a drug court violation.
• Crystal Hope Anderson, 18, Green Forest, was booked on assault on a family or household member in the third degree.
• Cynthia Marie Fletcher, 35, Berryville, was booked on failure to pay.
• Daniel Berry Hunt, 35, Green Forest, was booked on possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and on hold for Boone County.
• Dustin McKenzie, 27, Yellville, was booked on failure to appear.
• Jonathan Howard Reynolds, 23, Huntsville, was booked on possession of an instrument of crime and on hold for Madison County.
• Violette Faye Carpenter, 22, Green Forest, was booked on public intoxication.
• Rodney Leon Evans, 46, Berryville, was booked on court appearance.
• Dalton Cole Hutchison, 21, Green Forest, was booked on revocation of a suspended sentence and failure to comply with sex offender registration rules.
• Granville Taylor Anderson, 28, Holiday Island, was booked on attempted first degree murder and aggravated assault.
• Alexander Duffy Barker, 29, Eagle Rock, Mo., was booked on failure to appear.
• Corey Wayne King, 20, Eureka Springs, was booked on failure to appear.