Red Ribbon Week activities planned for BV schools
Berryville Middle School will hold Red Ribbon Week from Monday, Oct. 22, through Friday, Oct. 26. This year’s theme is “Life Is Your Journey: Travel Drug Free.” The dress up days will be as follows:
• Monday- Wear red for Red Ribbon Day.
• Tuesday- Don’t Stop Believing in Yourself. Wear neon and bright colors of 1980s-style clothes.
• Wednesday- Oh The Places You Can Go Drug Free. Dress like you are going to your favorite place, such as wearing Hawaiian shirts, cowboy boots or camo.
• Thursday- Don’t Be Trippin’- Be Drug Free. Dress in tie-dye style clothing.
• Friday- Bobcat Nation is Drug Free. Wear your purple and gold.