The suspects, all locals ranging in age from 28 to 54, were charged with various drug trafficking crimes.
Officers from the Green Forest Police Department and the Carroll County Sheriff's Office participated in the arrests, which were made simultaneously around 6:30 Wednesday morning.
Investigator Charles Dale of the Carroll County Sheriff's Office was one of the arresting officers. He said the investigation had begun late last year, though he declined to offer further details until the suspects had gone before a judge.
Green Forest Police Chief John Bailey said police had executed a search warrant on one of the suspect's homes, after discovering drug items during the arrest. During the search, officers discovered drugs, paraphernalia, and more than $5,400 in cash.
The chief said more warrants had been issued in the investigation, and that additional arrests were possible in the coming days.
Those arrested Wednesday, and their charges, are as follows:
* Bobby Joe Briley, 54, of Green Forest, charged with delivery of meth or cocaine and delivery of a controlled substance near certain facilities.
* Jerry Briley, 51, Berryville, charged with delivery of meth or cocaine
* William Eugene Ellis, 48, Berryville, charged with delivery of a schedule IVV controlled substance.
* James Dustin Jones, 28, Green Forest, charged with delivery of meth and delivery of meth near certain facilities.
* Paul Metcalf, 50, Green Forest, charged with delivery of meth and delivery of a controlled substance near certain facilities.
* David Quid Qualls, 28, Berryville, charged with delivery of meth.
* Misael Ramirez-Melendez, 45, Green Forest, charged with two counts of delivery of meth or cocaine.