EUREKA SPRINGS -- The Eureka Springs Downtown Network will host a five-day Main Street USA Celebration starting July 4 and continuing through July 8 in downtown Eureka Springs.
Enjoy five days of free family fun featuring a concert in the park, a scavenger hunt, and much more.
Some of the highlighted activities planned for the five-day celebration will include art, awards, big bands, crafts, contests, dancing, historical walking tours, games, ghost tours, live performances, movies, prizes, refreshments, and a ribbon cutting celebration.
Be sure to take advantage of special promotions and discounts while shopping downtown on July 6. A detailed schedule is as follows:
July 4 in Basin Spring Park:
* 10 a.m.: Cupcake Decorating with Peace Love and Cheesecake and Tummy Tickler's Kitchen Store & Free Kid's Craft - Watercolor Postcards featuring Eureka Springs Postcards & Happy Birthday USA Cake provided by Caribe.
* 11 a.m.: Crystal Digging with Crystal Waters
* Noon: Water Balloon Toss with Gift Corner & Free Kid's Craft - Foam Fun sponsored by Eureka Springs Preservation Society
* 1 p.m.: Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest with the Eureka Springs Farmers Market - All Ages.
* 2 p.m.: Cupcake Walk with Peace Love and Cheesecake
* 3 p.m.: CICA Classical Music Performance
* 4 p.m.: Hula Hooping Fun & Sidewalk Chalk Art in the Park
July 5 -- Celebrating Our Past and Present
* 1-4 p.m.: Free Family Friendly Activities in Basin Spring Park.
* Scavenger Hunt, Prizes, Ghost Tours, Turpentine Creek, Springs Tours and More.
July 6 -- Shopping with a Punch
* 4-7 p.m.: Purchase the $10 Punch Card and Receive Discounts Downtown. Card includes a FREE Pass for the Hell Raisers, Hoodlum's and a History Walk of Fame Tour. Sip and Save at participating locations while you vote for the BEST Window Display Downtown.
July 7 -- Celebrating American Spirits
* 6-8 p.m.: Drumming in the Park with Angelo Yao followed by the Celebration of American Spirits at select pubs and restaurants downtown featuring American Wines and Cocktails. Pick up your map in Basin Spring Park and sip and stroll from 8-10 p.m..
July 8 -- Celebrate
Eureka Springs Main Street
* 4 p.m.: A Ribbon-Cutting and Mayoral Proclamation.
* 5-7 p.m.: Join the Fayetteville Traditional Dance Society and learn some dances in the park. The evening is topped off by the Art + Film Festival at dusk featuring artist Edward Robison and the film "The Music Man."