Steven graduated Cum Laude from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communications, focusing on film studies, journalism and theatre arts. Dubbed a "prolific" writer by Hollywood icon Kenneth Johnson (The Incredible Hulk, V, The Bionic Woman, Alien Nation), Steven has been honored by the Arkansas College Media Association for his story writing prowess. He has also received recognition for his dramatic writing from the Eerie, Shriekfest and Screamfest horror film festivals. Publications include: Carroll County News, Saline Courier, Forum, Echo and Moroch.
Regal Cinemas offers what other movie subscriptions won't: Unlimited All Access
Posted Friday, July 26, 2019, at 12:38 PM
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Cinephiles, are you ready for a truly UNLIMITED movie subscription plan? While MoviePass and Sinemia struggled for survival, both innovators inspired movie chains to provide customers with subscription services to counter high-priced tickets and concessions. And a truly unlimited plan is finally here.
Regal Cinemas unveils its option to AMC Theatres and Cinemark movie subscription services. And unlike Cinemark and AMC, Regal's movie subscription service offers members three tiers of membership with different pricing options.
Depending on which plan you choose, and where you like to watch movies in the United States, each level of Regal's new plan will cost you a different amount.
1. Regal Unlimited is only $18 + tax a month, but members only have access to around 200 of Regal's cinemas across the country. If you happen to live in Arkansas, both the Regal McCain Mall & RPX in North Little Rock and the Regal UA Breckenridge in Little Rock fall under this plan.
2. Regal Unlimited Plus is $21 + tax a month, but with this plan members have access to approximately 400 Regal cinemas across the U.S.
3. Regal Unlimited All Access is $23.50 + tax a month, but members have FULL access to ALL of Regal's 550+ movie theaters nationwide. Yes, this includes the high-priced markets of New York and Los Angeles.
These memberships and their prices are good ONLY for regular 2D screenings. Showtimes and events including NCM Fathom Events, MET Opera, concerts, private screenings and sporting events are excluded from the Subscription Program.
Special movie events like marathons, double features and fan events MIGHT — at Regal’s sole discretion — be excluded from the Subscription Program or MIGHT be included. Surcharges will apply in the event of the latter.
However, for a surcharge, members can upgrade to premium showings like 4DX, IMAX and 3D. The surcharge will vary and depends on which format, theater location and showtimes.
Surcharges or exclusion from the subscription service may also apply toward premium seating other than recliners, select foreign language films and other special movie events.
And like AMC Stubs A-List and Cinemark Movie Club, members enjoy a number of other perks:
1. 10-percent discounts on all food and non-alcoholic drink purchases.
2. No blackout dates!
3. UNLIMITED! Watch as many movies as you want, anytime you want!
It is truly unlimited which differentiates Regal from both AMC and Cinemark's programs. With AMC, members are limited to three films per week, while it's even worse at Cinemark. Movie Club members only get one ticket per month.
4. Members receive a free large popcorn and soda on their birthday.
5. Earn Regal Crown Club® credits with every dollar spent using your Regal Unlimited™ subscription.